Welcome to my world. I'm just your average Joe Bloggs, but female, and going by the name of Louise. I'm 29 years old (big three-oh this year 2011 FUCK!), Mummy to Daniel who is 7. I work full time as a scrub nurse based in orthopaedic operating theatres, and I really love my job!
I'm a bit wacky, friendly, chatty (OTT at times), funny (so I think) and I'm an a-typical Libran! Hate confrontation - like to go with the flow and long for an easy life, though my life is often like something outta a soap opera! Always some sort of drama...
Love blink-182, Angels and Airwaves, Bowling for Soup, stars, black and red, pentagrams, music, singing even though I can't in tune, House, Dexter, Grey's Anatomy, snowball fights, doodling, and am a Twitter addict, Facebook lover... and recently started using Tumblr every day - so add that the fuck to the list too now!
- Seen BLINK-182 in Aberdeen and was one of best nights of my life!! AMAZING!!!
- Seen BOWLING FOR SOUP in October in Aberdeen, and met CHRIS and got photo with him. Met Erik too but didn't get pic with him, and also met some of the Dollyrots and Forever the Sickest Kids who were supporting BFS. The band "A" were also a support act. Awesome concert!
- Seen ANGELS AND AIRWAVES 1st FEB with VIP and MET TOM DELONGE!!!!! Met and got pics taken with all of the guys, and their signatures etc.
- June - Seeing TAKE THAT with ROBBIE and living out something I LONGED to do as a child but couldn't as was too young, then when they split thought would NEVER happen. Going with two of my favourite girls in the world!
- July - Seeing BLINK-182 again but in LONDON baby!! Boyfriend and I are doing a London long weekend since we're flying down there... why not make a mini break outta it! Hell yeah!